Throughout its long and successful history, Central Service Association has adapted with the times in its effort to successfully communicate with its members and other utility professionals. Letters, monthly and semi-monthly newsletters, Web sites, brochures, E-mails, digital video and other electronic presentations are just a few of the media that have been, and are being, used to communicate. Today, through our tri-annual LINES magazine, we draw on our historical LINES newsletters for both a name and inspiration as a new “line” of communication.
- Member Appreciation Dinner and Executive Briefing Recap: The annual event attracted 80 members in December.
- Orbit PrePay+: CSA’s new bill payment option under development.
- Internal Changes at CSA: Promotions and department changes highlight focus on customer service.
- Beta Testing OrbitONE: Member utility shares the experience.
- PCS Mobile Solution Eliminates Paper and Increases Crew Efficiency: Mobile Service Orders is the app for you!
- PCS PrePay: Solution provides many benefits for utilities and their customers.
- CSA Utility Spotlight: North Alabama Electric Cooperative shares 80 years of history.
We’ve also included our calendar of events, an introduction to some of the new faces at CSA, systems tips, our regular focus on you – our member/owners and clients – through the Member Spotlight and Member News, and much more.