UtiliSuite GIS and Engineering
UtiliSuite enables utilities to invest in today’s technology... And leverage this investment as their requirements grow
- Provides ready to use GIS solutions for utilities
- Maps and models a utility’s network infrastructure (Electric, Gas, Water, Wastewater, and Fiber)
- Enterprise solution with architecture and licensing that enables utility-wide access
- Open platform that integrates with other applications through a variety of interfaces (Google Maps, CIS, MultiSpeak AMI, Data export to Excel and Access, and so many more!)
- Field deployable on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Keep network infrastructure information up to date thru integrated staking process
UtiliSuite is an out of the box, ready to use suite of GIS related applications developed for utilities. UtiliSuite’s architecture provides utilities with the flexibility to implement a single UtiliSuite application for a single user, and when demand warrants, provide additional applications for any number of users throughout the enterprise. The robustness of an enterprise solution like UtiliSuite enables utilities to invest in today’s technology and leverage this investment as their requirements grow.
UtiliSuite consists of four applications:
UtiliTrak and UtiliCom are standalone applications that map and model a utility’s network infrastructure. UtiliStake is an add-on application to UtiliTrak that integrates a utility’s staking process within a GIS environment. UtiliView is a stand-alone application that enables a utility to view its maps on an iPad or iPhone. UtiliTrak, UtiliCom and UtiliStake are powered by GE Smallworld while UtiliView is powered by Partner. For more information please request a demo below.