The simplicity of a small town - the challenges of a lifetime
Located in Denison, Iowa, Professional Computer Solutions, LLC develops, trains and supports financial accounting software and customer information system and billing applications for the utility industry. PCS serves clients in 22 states and the company continues to grow. Nestled in the rustic landscape of West Central Iowa, PCS offers an informal self-directed work environment that encourages personal growth and development. The company is looking for individuals who want to live in a small town, but have the desire for dynamic, diverse work assignments.
PCS provides meaningful work assignments, pleasant working conditions, and a positive team spirit, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. The benefits package includes group medical, short/long term disability, life insurance, 401(k) and generous PTO.
PCS Environment / Benefits
- Exceptional medical benefits, life insurance, cafeteria plans and health savings account
- Business casual dress code
- Self-directed work environment.
- State of the art equipment
- Leading edge technology
- Growth opportunities – Continuous technical staff training
- Paid time off (PTO)
Professional Computer Solutions, LLC (PCS) is a software development company specializing in the utility industry, has openings for the following:
Accounting Support Specialist
An Accounting Support Specialist will perform the following essential functions and duties:
- Supports clients via phone and/or Internet as directed to resolve issues and/or identify other PCS products and services to market.
- Participates as directed in the discovery and implementation of Financial Applications modules at the client site or remotely from the PCS office
- Participates as directed in application development process (e.g., testing and documenting)
- Develops an understanding of applications used while assisting with Financial Applications modules basic training and support needs for clients
2 or 4-year Accounting Degree with demonstrated experience in accounting theory and concepts.
Computer experience with Microsoft and Internet
Good organizational skills, ability to work independently, flexible, and strong problem-solving skills
Good oral and written communication skills
Good interpersonal skills
Flexible Team Player
Knowledge of utility industry helpful
Ability to travel 15% - 20% of work period
Benefits include, 401(k), generous PTO, medical insurance and health savings account, cafeteria plan, to name a few.
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with cover letter to:
Professional Computer Solutions, LLC
PO Box 70
Denison, Iowa 51442
Visit our web site at www.pcs-csa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer